Saturday, July 3, 2010

Afternoon in the park!

There are several playgrounds on base. Ashlyn and I have gone to a couple, but waited to go to the big park on an afternoon when Rick could join us. She was very excited to have Rick push her in the swing.
While Rick was pushing Ashlyn, I started thinking about how she has always enjoyed the swing. I decided to look up some of the older pictures....WOW! She has really grown!!!

8 Months
Last July (exactly 1 year ago)
October (18 Months)

NOW! (27 Months)
WOW...time flies! I cannot believe how big Ashlyn is!


She was nervous about the slides for about 5 seconds. Then, we could not get her away from
them! Our little dare devil!

"Ashy go more!"


This nice boy, Clay, was blowing bubbles for his little sister. Ashlyn ran over & he said for her to help them pop the bubbles. She thought that was the best idea!!! A quick pose for Mommy!

Big girl, swinging by herself!

I played on the tire swing for a bit. I completely forgot how dizzy they can make you. Or am I getting old? ha ha ha ha ha


No comments: