Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mommy is 30!

I could not have had a better birthday celebration! Rick, Ash, and I spent the weekend with family, which was perfect. It started with Terri and Bob having us over for dinner. Bob cooked my new FAVORITE meal...steak and pepper sandwiches. They are so YUMMY!!!
On Sunday, we went to lunch at the Noisy Oyster with the Collettes. (Our tradition since Dad and I have birthdays 24 hours apart)This year we decided to also go on a carriage tour since Dad has never done it before...YES, he has lived here 60+ years! We made it about half way before a rain storm hit. I was worried that our day was ruined, but we actually laughed so much & it turned out great!
Michael, Glenda, Me & Cara
Papa, Mimi, Brooke, Ash & Rick
Ash didn't mind the horses...from a distance!
On Monday(my actual birthday), Rick and Ash took me to a Riverdogs game. We had such a wonderful time. Ash enjoyed eating fruit snacks, cheerios, some of my hot dog, some of Rick's pizza, peanuts, and dipping dots! I thought she was going to get sick at any moment, but she never did!
Excited about the game!!! Lucky for us, we have several teams that can be referred to as "dawwwgs"! (Keeps things easy& we can practice throughout the year, yea!)
Ash loves to scream "Go dawwwwgs Go!"
Getting a little "sassy"...I think she was frustrated that I was taking so many pictures while she was trying to watch the game. (or eat, which ever! )
Gee little girl, where did you get those curls?
Ha ha! They left the peanuts unattended! What were they thinking, or were they?
I'm gonna' get a good one!
Are you supposed to eat the shells, too? Huh...don't mind if I do!
Hanging out and watching the game! Turning 30 wasn't too bad, esp. since I was able to spend the day with my two FAVORITE people!!! XOXOXOXOX









No comments: