Monday, August 10, 2009

Edisto....

Walking with Mimi...making footprints in the sand...I have a picture just like this of Mom and I years ago!
I have to find the perfect place to build my castle....
Juice Break!
Here's the spot for my fortress!!!

The last week in July, Rick was working, so Ash and I decided to head to Edisto to visit Mimi and Papa. We stayed a couple of days, which was awesome because we got to visit with Mama and go to the beach. Mimi and I took Ash to the same place that I used to go as a child-down by the sound, where the water is very calm, the beach has tons of shells, and a small pool forms at low tide.It is the perfect place for little ones to play! Pretty cool spot, as I remember going there with Rick when we were young, as well as Rick & I taking Bono there for his first visit to the ocean when he was a puppy!

No comments: