Wednesday, September 23, 2009

School Dayzzzzzzzzzz!

Good News! Today we found out that our pre-school program (in it's second year) has been granted the funds to expand! We were hoping to "grow" for the next school year, but we have been blessed with the news that we will be expanding over Christmas break! Three classes will be added and a 4 year old program will start! I have been offered to go to full time. (it would still be half days) Ash could still be with me! I will keep you posted on my decision!
Kiera and Ash waiting on story time. They have become partners in crime, I mean buddies!
Snack time! Monday & Wednesday 1's : Ash, Lucy, Alias, Avery (Ash's friend since we joined the Little Gym when she was 4 months), Andrew and Kiera



August 12th was a big day for Ashlyn and I, as we started school! Yes, I said WE! After being a sub for Holy Cross's pre-school this summer, I was offered a position as a teacher for the one year old class. I was so excited, as we have really enjoyed our time with the kids and staff at Holy Cross. It only took me a second to realize that I wanted the job. It is perfect! I get to work part time, Ash gets to be around other children, and best of all, she is in my class!

No comments: