Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Altus Pool!

So, Ashlyn and I have hit the pool a few times. It has been really hot. She has pointed at these "Shamu" slides and wanted to try them out. I was afraid to help her up the steps because I needed to be in the water to catch her. I convinced her to wait until Daddy was with us & then she could try the slides. (She wanted to go without her swimmers on!) Rick helped her up the steps once & then she took off on her own...over & over! What do I know! Ha Ha Ha
She does not need me!


See Mommy, I can do it by myself!


Watch me!

So much fun...I think we did it 1,000 times!!!

A picture of the big slides...yep, you guessed it, Ashlyn wanted to try them, too! Rick put her in his lap & off they went!
He said that Ashlyn giggled all the way from the top to the pool!

"Mommy, I do swide!"

Huge smiles after round 2 of big slide!

No comments: