Sunday, November 29, 2009

Little Stink Bug!!!

I just want everyone to see this..........
Nana and I took Ashlyn for a Holiday portrait & it was quite the adventure! She wanted absolutely nothing to do with the idea. We gave her candy, cola, and even took her favorite rocking horse for her to play on. Ash simply threw her hands in the air & said, "No mo dis!" She went to the door & we really could not change her mind. With NO pictures in hand, we went home! The next day, I summonsed Rick for portrait duty. It was about the same!!! We got a couple of shots, but then she was DONE! The little rascal!!! We came home & she posed for me on the couch for a good 15 minutes!!!
She was pushing some buttons & they were not just on Daddy's laptop.
"I love you Ashlyn!"
Love, Mommy
CHEEZZZZZE!!!

No comments: