Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rainy Summer Days....

The girls waiting to go play again after lunch. I think Kim, Erin, and I were trying to catch our breath and dry off a bit.

Me, Ash, Kelsey, Erin, Kim, and Addison...we went back to the Museum after lunch. I FORGOT my umbrella, so Ash & I were soaked! Well, we all were! I would love to see a video of our journey. I bet people thought we were crazy. Three women running down King and John Streets in the POURING rain with their babies in strollers that were...oops...NOT covered! The moms were all screaming & the girls didn't know what to think. Ash finally started squealing and slapping her WET jeans :) Hey, whatever! We had a blast and lunch at Rue De' Jean was AWESOME!
Our little artist! Since we were all already soaked, we headed to the water room at the museum. Hey, why not? I don't know why I even bothered to put a smock on Ash... She really enjoyed painting the wall!
Kim, Erin, & I decided to meet up one day last week. (Actually, the week before...I just realized I am a little behind with the blog...sorry!) We wanted to get the girls together to play & get out of the house. It had been raining a good bit. We ended up going to the Museum. I think we could go there everyday & Ash would NEVER get bored. She loves it!


Table for 3 please! We would like your finest peach tea!

No comments: