Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Little Monkey!

Rick was home from work this afternoon when Ashlyn woke up from her nap. I suggested that he take the "little monkey outside & let her burn some energy" before it gets dark or the bugs get bad. I decided to get their dinner together & catch up on my blogging...should I have been surprised when I peeked out to check on them and found them eating bananas???


This morning I was guilty of turning my back for what seemed like 10 seconds...now I KNOW better!!!

The trail of Mommy's things that we are NOT supposed to play with....

While I was cleaning up the cards and things from my purse, my little bundle of joy continued on up the stairs. I started to get worried when things got quiet up there, so I went to see what was going on. This is how I found her...

Looking suspicious... do you think she will go back into the cabinet?

Shutting the door in my face so that I would quit saying "no, ma'am, come with me"!

Welcome to Chadwick's Park, or so it seemed this morning! Ash was playing with everything!!! I could not keep up with her. As frustrating as it seemed, we did both giggle every now and then...I just couldn't help it!!!

No comments: