Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Party at HIS School

Mom & Dad, I think you are cool!
Please come to a PARTY at my school!
Wednesday, we had a Valentine's Day party in our class. Ashlyn stayed home this week (another ear infection, ugh!)but, Mimi was nice enough to stay with her, and bring her by for the party! It was too cute to watch the kids.
They were so excited & they even exchanged cards and candy!
Ash & her class...I cannot list their names on here, but ask her & she can tell you everyone and her teachers!!!
Waiting for the party to start. The kids have grown up so much since August! It makes me so proud to see them sit quietly and say the blessing! I do not know what I am going to do when the year is over & they all move up to Cara & Jennifer's class. I think I am going to be the one with separation anxiety!

The BEAUTIFUL flowers and candy that the class brought for Ms. Hannah and I. We are so blessed to have these children in our lives. They are perfect!
Ashlyn loves babies! She could not get enough of her friend's baby brother.
As Ashlyn would say, "chicken buga fries!" The kids enjoyed Chick-fil-A before the sweets!

Then we had delicious CUPCAKES!!!

Enjoying the goodies!

My silly monkey!

"Yum, yum, YUMMY"....."MOOR"

No comments: