Saturday, February 13, 2010

Family Day at the Charleston Aquarium

"Let's go, come on, hurry up you guys, and follow MEEEE!"
I have NO idea what Rick said or did to get her so excited!
So Happy Together!
"Sharks & fish...I want to see them all!"
"Feed her to the sharks...No way!"
My two favorite people in the whole world! God truly BLESSED me when he gave me Rick and Ashlyn!
Ash driving the shrimp boat...Reminded me of when I was a child & pretended to drive Dad's shrimp boat. I would give anything for Ash to be able to see the boats and dock that I grew up on at Edisto. Some of it is still there & I have taken her to see it, but it is just not the same, at all. I wish she could fish, talk to Mama, see the geese, jump off the dock.....
Checking out the penguins. YES, they were all named Mumble & YES, we did "Happy Feet" a couple of times. It was GREAT!!!
Sweetness!

No comments: