Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Follow me...I am going to see ALL of the trees!!!
We found "the one" Mommy...come check it out!

What are we doing in da' woods?
This way Mommy!
Wait up Daddy!

Rick and I decided to take Ashlyn to Toogoodoo Christmas Tree Farm - a place we both went to when we were children. You get to pick, cut, and carry your own tree. Ash, Bono, and I followed Rick all over the farm. I was afraid to say it, but I just did not see what I was looking for. (We later found out that the place was under new ownership, after sitting for a couple...figures!)Finally, Rick admitted that he was not finding anything, either. It was a fun journey, but, we ended up heading back to Mt. Pleasant to go to our favorite little tree stand - a guy who brings trees from North Carolina each year. We found a good one!
Thanksgiving afternoon - Ash and Mama watching "Home Alone".

No comments: