Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Choas!

Tuesday was our neighborhood's playgroup Christmas party. A nice, brave soul volunteered her home for the occasion. The kids had a blast & the Mommies exchanged cookies. It was a great idea, as I had many different sweets waiting for Rick to try when he came home from his trip!
How many kids can we fit into one living room? (Thankfully, not mine...Ha ha!)
Goldfish...still a BIG hit!
Almost the whole group...we attempted to get all of the kids to sit on the couch for a group picture...not going to happen! This was our best shot. You can see there is one escaping on the left...there were also a set of twins and two little girls that were NOT having any part of this idea! I cannot say that I would not have agreed with them, if I were a little one...wait, did I just admit that?

No comments: