Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ashlyn Ann's 1st Hair Cut!

So, the day was here...it was time to take Ashlyn for her first hair cut. (Well, trim...I was very specific about the details & Yes, I have turned into THAT Mom!) Rick and I had been talking about taking her for a couple of weeks & with the rainy day in store, it just seemed right. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ash's curls! However, the curly "mullet" that was starting to grow was sending out a different kind of southern message! (No offense to anyone who sported one back in the day) So, we headed out to Bangs & Bows for the adventure. Ashlyn liked sitting in all of the fun chairs, but when they started wetting and combing her hair, she was done!!! I tried letting her sit in my lap, but NO luck. Finally, Rick sat down and saved the day! Thank God he was with us!!!
Fire Truck = COOL!!!
W A I T !!! Messing with my hair = NOT COOL!!!
This is better...Daddy always makes everything better :)
Dad, are you watching this lady? Do NOT let her mess up my hair, OK?
A Pink Airplane...Cool Beans!!!

As soon as they were done with Ashlyn's trim, she was so happy! She checked out all of the chairs & played on the train table!

No comments: