Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shagin' and Shuckin' on the Yorktown

Brooke and Cara in front of the plane.
Ashlyn and I checking out one of the planes on display.
The girls!
Rick and Michael at the table; waiting on a hot batch of oysters.
Tonight was awesome! Glenda, Michael, Cara, and Brooke met us over at Patriot's Point. We went onto the USS Yorktown (an aircraft carrier) to the Hangar Deck and had oysters and listened to some good ol' Carolina tunes. It was so much fun to watch the older folks who really know how to shag-the original dance. Rick, Glenda, and Ashlyn hit the dance floor....I was on the other end of the ship, in the museum, so I did not get a picture of Rick and Ashlyn's first dance :( We checked out the rest of the sites and ate so many oysters..... I think I was trying to make up for missing last season (I couldn't eat any while I was preggers!!!).

No comments: